Finally, the lovely blog mentions I promised! So many good ones out there. Feel free to click click click. They are all awesome and worth a position on your blog roll. So chech them out!!
To the blogs listed below, I pass on the Writing Blogger Award
1. Beth Revis at Writing It Out
2. Marybeth at Desperately Searching for my Inner Mary Poppins
3. Lisa and Laura Roecker at Lisa and Laura Write
4. Shannon Messenger at Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe
5. Elizabeth Spann Craig at Mystery Writing is Murder (yes, I'm giving it back to you!)
6. Frankie Diane Mallis at Frankie Writes
7. Jemi Fraser at Just Jemi
8. Angie Kate at Always Write
9. Courtney Reese
10. Bethany Wiggins and Suzette Saxton at Shooting Stars
11. Karen Hooper
12. Andrew Rosenberg at The WriteRunner
13. Shannon O'Donnell at Book Dreaming
14. Simon Larter at Constant Revision (yeah, yeah, I know you have this already, but you're worth mentioning!)
15. Valerie at I should be Writing
16. Heather at See. Heather. Write
17. Sara McClung at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler
18. Alexandra Shostak at The publication follies of Miss Alexandra Shostak
19. Courtney at Southern Princess
20. Michele Emrath at Southern City Mysteries
21. Rhiannon Hart
22. Don P. at warm fuzzy freudian slippers
23. Calista Taylor at Steampunk Reverie
24. W.M. Morrell
25. Eisely Jacobs at Eisely's Ellipses
26. LK Gardner-Griffie at Griffie World Happenings
27. Sara Fraser at Misadventures of a Modern Mommy
28. Rhonda Cowsert at Snarktastic Ramblings
29. Anne Riley
30. Harley May
To the blogs listed below, I pass on the One Lovely Blog Award
1. Anissa at Anissa Off the Record
2. RKCharron at Books
3. C.L. Moyer
4. Melissa at Chasing the Dream
5. Lynnette Labelle at Chatterbox Chit Chat
6. Courtney Reese
7. Brittany Landgrebe of The Words of a Writer
8. Carie Kei Heim Binas at Heim Binas Fiction
9. Robin Mellom
10. Tamara Heiner at Chasing Dreams
11. Mireyah Wolfe at Crimson Ink
12. Julie at The Climb
13. Elle Strauss
14. Laurel Garver at Laurel's Leaves
15. Medeia Sharif
16. Kimberly Franklin at Confessions: The Secret Life of a Writer
And the Writers Know Award goes to... (drum roll) ....
Sara McClung at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler for finishing the second draft of her manuscript Shattered (which I'm heavily engaged in reading now!! Soooo good, my friends. So good.) Congratulations on finishing your manuscript, my dear! You've earned yourself this shiny new award.
Holy mother of catfish, that took for freaking ever. But it was worth it. I'm really hoping I didn't miss anyone!! But there are so many good blogs out there. These are just a few who I follow rather fervently. I apologize if I awarded you with an award you already have...just know that your that doubly awesome. Feel free to pass on the awards as you see fit. I think they've been passed around enough now that any original rules have surely been lost in limbo.
But before I go, I would like to give one last round of thanks to the beautiful people who passed these awards on to me:
Thank you Angie Kate of Always Write and Princess Courtney at Southern Princess for the One Lovely Blog Award. You are both so kind. I've very much enjoyed your blogs as well!
Thank you Elizabeth Spann Craig at Mystery Writing is Murder for creating and passing on the Writing Blogger Award! You are so generous and thoughtful. And your blog is rockin.
Finally, thank you Michele Emrath at Southern City Mysteries for bestowing upon me the Writers Know Award for finishing my manuscript. I LOVE an award that honors this accomplishment. So often, I think we tend to think only in terms of publication, but truly, just writing the dang thing is a righteous feat.
Phew! Now that you've made it to the bottom, I would like to reward you with a couple of truly amazng songs, both of which are on my playlist for my latest manuscript.
Thanks for making it to the end, folks. You're awesome.