So, was that blog post title enough to draw you in or what? I'm not even lying, folks. It's true. You can win a signed copy of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, and all you have to do is fill out an entry form at Shannon Messenger's blog. If you win, you'll get this:
Now, you must be asking youself: why would she blog about a contest when it could potentially lessen her chance of winning?
My answer: 1. I get two extra entries into the contest because of this blog post, so there. 2. It's a great prize and a really cool contest worth blogging about 3. It saves me from having to find something else to blog about today 4. It's another way for me to advertise Shannon's blog which is pretty frigging awesome. So be sure to check it out. Here's a link to the main blog page: AWESOME BLOG
On that note, I thought I would highlight for you TEN THINGS I HAVE IN COMMON WITH TWILIGHT just to show you how cool (nerdy) I am.
(****Spoilers ALERT. If you have not read the Twilight series and intend to, you probably don't want to read the list below. Just saying.)
1. Bella is 5'4". Guess who else is 5'4"? Uh-huh. Moi.
2. Bella's birthday is September 13. Guess who else has a birthday on September 13? That would be me, suckas.
3. Bella has a creepy stalker guy watching her all the time. Guess who else had a...oh crap...not a cool thing. Skip this one.
4. Bella likes things that sparkle in the daylight. Yep, me too.
5. Bella had a difficult pregnancy and delivery and became a teen mom...yeah...not advisable, but...well...we're like twins, Bella and me. We do everything the same. Thankfully, my labor only lasted five days. Hers ended with her heart stopping. That kind of sucks.
6. Bella had a dog who loved her first and then fell in love with her child. I swear, this happened to me, too. Check out my dog.
7. Bella had a beefy brother-like person (Emmett) who looked out for her. Mine plays Rugby. I know he looks nice here, but mess with me and my brother won't bat an eye at beating the ever-loving tar out of you. Still, he's the nicest guy I know.
8. Bella had no sense of fashion whatsoever. This one, I don't like to admit to so much, but it is what it is. I'm a fashion dunce.
9. Bella clearly has to deal with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), struggling at first to live in a sunless environment. Oh, man...me too!! The first six months in England were tragic for me. Actually, I blogged about that. You can check it out, if you want.
10. Last but certainly not least, Bella and I both love this guy (sort of):
I always love ending on a happy note. Although, maybe not so happy for you now that you realize Edward is destined to be with me. Sorry, people. It is what it is.
Anyway, happy Reading. Happy dreaming. Now go check out Shannon's blog to enter an epic contest! Better Hurry; contest ends December 10th!